English classes for teenagers
Teens Habitat 12 to 17 years
Our English program Teens Habitat was conceived to be more than just another English course in Gijón.
We have created a community for teenagers, a teens school + modern culture conversation club + challenge English centre in the heart of the city. A meeting place to enjoy their hobbies and interests in an atmosphere where inspiration, clarity and intimacy prevail while focusing on practical contents, context and work.
We want them to come because they want to come – English without limits!
An atmosphere where intimacy, clarity and inspiration are key. We aim to give course work real-world context and practicality. We want you to come because you want to. English without limits!
What does the Teens Habitat course include?
- Specifically designed for students 12 to 17 years old
- Adapted for the following levels: Beginners (A2), Pre-intermediate(B1), Intermediate-Upper Intermediate (B2) and Advanced (C1)
- A level test to determine the appropriate level and course for each student
- Innovative classes based on a communicative approach and project-based work, with subjects and activities appropriate for the students ages
- Native and experienced teachers qualified in teaching English in secondary education
- Access to online learning resources and virtual classrooms to complement classes in Peekaboo
- Individual student assessments and academic follow-up throughout the course, including support classes and activities that help them with schoolwork
- Cambridge exams preparation (PET, FCE, Advanced, Proficiency)
- Ongoing communication with parents via meetings and teachers’ reports, to keep them updated on their child’s progress
- At the end of the course, the student will receive a certificate evaluating his/her level for the language skills reading, writing, speaking and listening. They also receive feedback on the student’s participation in the class, behaviour and effort throughout the year.