Online classes for teens
Can you imagine it?... learning English beyond
the school walls...
with activities designed for young people of your generation. It is possible.
We reimagine, rethink, repeat and continuously evaluate how English teaching can be made more relevant, meaningful, and guided by today’s youth’s interests.
Our teens are digital natives, who use technology for communication and entertainment. We teach them how to use it to improve their English level. We want to know what inspires them and we try to bring together their passions and motivations and academic tasks.
Intensive English Course Teens
12-17 year-olds ǀ July 2020
Take advantage of your summer holidays and give your English a boost from home. Do you need to go over school content? Do you want to practice English in an enjoyable way? Do you dare to prepare a project in English with students like you from all over the world? Join our intensive English course in July!
- Dynamic, entertaining, interactive classes.
- Native, bilingual teachers with a lot of experience and digital resources.
- Live online classes through videoconference.
- 2-4 weeks courses
- Eight 45-minute classes a week (2 classes/day from Monday to Thursday)
- Project-based learning
- Very reduced groups, maximum 6 students, divided by level
- Access to the E-learning platform for practice and extra content.
- Digital book included
- Free comprehensive level test
- Peekaboo App for communication with families and academic monitoring
Groups: 4-6 students
Intensive Cambridge Exam
Preparation Course ǀ Summer 2020
If you already have a good enough English level but need to develop exam techniques, our intensive online exam preparation course is meant for you.
Our teachers will guide you throughout the process. You will go over each part of the test: written comprehension, use of English, writing, oral comprehension and listening. You will also get advice and recommendations on the examination techniques.
Before enrolling you have to do the level test to see if you are ready for the preparation course.
- Exam preparation: B1 Preliminary, B2 First and C1 Advanced
- Native teachers with a lot of experience in exam preparation
- Two 30-minute individual tutorials with the teacher per week, via video conference
- Tutoring hours, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 4 or 8 weeks course
- 3-month access to a platform with specific exam exercises
- Exam techniques
- Level test to determine initial level
To sign up your kid up for the classes, fill out the form and pay the booking fee. Once payment is received, we will send you the necessary information to complete the level test.
Once the level test is done, we will confirm the group and schedule and send you the information to make the payment.
Yes, the groups have to be a minimum of 4 students.
Online classes for teens are developed through videoconferences with the Google Meet platform. You don’t need to install any software, just follow the link that we provide.
There are two 45-minute classes a day with a 10-minute break between them.
Students also have access to the E-learning platform which contains additional resources and content.
To join the classes, you need:
- a computer (recommended) or any other device (mobile or tablet) which has camera and microphone
- a good internet connection
- the use of headphones is recommended to improve hearing
- a quiet and comfortable place without distractions
- a paper or a notebook and a pencil or pen
- a bottle of water
- check that the camera’s and microphone’s functioning