Online courses for adults
Quality and a direct method, keys for the success
of online classes
We are in a moment of great possibilities and progress for technology to support education and learning. You do not need to be an expert user, nor do you need to have advanced technological resources to enjoy online English courses from home. Our teachers are one click away from you.
You will access an exclusive online training program in which several native teachers participate – which makes the classes more attractive and challenging – and which includes advice, tutoring or mentoring and adaptation of the classes to the, according to your level, appropriate language skills, with a special focus on conversation All this through our direct method Talk It Out!
Do you need to give your spoken English a boost? Do you want to intensively prepare for an official exam? Are you looking for personalized classes adapted to your needs? Our online English courses are the best solution!
Intensive English Course Talk It Out ǀ
Take advantage of the summer to give your English level a boost. The intensive online English course’s classes are developed with our conversational method of teaching English, Talk It Out, which is a practical way of learning the language: speaking it. You will notice how your fluency improves with each class.
- Dynamic, entertaining, interactive classes
- A natural and stimulating conversation
- Native or bilingual teachers with a lot of experience and digital resources
- Live online classes through videoconference
- 2-4 weeks courses
- Eight 45-minute classes a week (2 classes/days from Monday to Thursday)
- Class times both morning and afternoons
- Very reduced level groups, maximum 6 students
- Access to the E-learning platform for extra practice
- Digital book included
- Free comprehensive level test
- Peekaboo App for communication with students and academic monitoring
Groups: 4-6 students
Intensive Cambridge Exam
Preparation Course ǀ July 2020
If you already have a good enough English level but need to develop exam techniques, our intensive online exam preparation course is meant for you.
Our teachers will guide you throughout the process. You will go over each part of the test: written comprehension, use of English, writing, oral comprehension and listening. You will also get advice and recommendations on the examination techniques.
Before enrolling you have to do the level test to see if you are ready for the preparation course.
- Exam preparation: B1 Preliminary, B2 First and C1 Advanced
- Native teachers with a lot of experience in exam preparation
- Two individual tutorials with the teacher per week, via video conference
- Tutoring hours, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 4 or 8 weeks course.
- 3-month access to a platform with specific exam exercises.
- Exam techniques
- Level test to determine initial level
Private online English classes are the most successful format when looking for a personalized itinerary with specific objectives and schedules adapted to the student’s needs.
The method we use for one-to-one classes is the same as the one used for or group classes, but we can adapt the content to any specific need.
If you are interested in high quality private lessons, with experienced teachers, who have the necessary skills and competencies for online teaching, sign up for our courses.
To sign up for the classes, fill out the form and pay the booking fee. Once payment is received, we will send you the necessary information to complete the level test.
Once the level test is done, we will confirm the group and schedule and send you the information to make the payment.
Yes, the groups have to be a minimum of 4 students.
Online classes are done through videoconferences using the Google Meet platform. You don’t need to install any software, just follow the link that we provide.
Students also have access to the E-learning platform, which contains additional resources and content.
To join the classes you need:
- a computer (recommended) or any other device (mobile or tablet) which has camera and microphone
- a good internet connection
- the use of headphones is recommended to improve hearing
- a quiet and comfortable place without distractions
- a paper or a notebook and a pencil or a pen
- a bottle of water
- check that the camera’s and microphone’s functioning
You can communicate with teachers through the Peekaboo App, where you will also find the class schedule, the attendance, teachers’ comments about your progress and important notifications.